Suitable for complex working conditions, the JGM761FT28 wheel telehandler is particularly offered for easy material handling. The maximum lifting capacity can be as high as 28 tons. Therefore, it helps users reduce the labor intensity and labor cost to the greatest extent.
This range of all terrain telehandler adopts power shift planetary transmission and high universality components for easy machine maintenance. The key link joint uses dustproof structure with outstanding tightness. In addition, the fork tooth has optimal abrasion resistance, which makes for the long lifespan of the wheel telehandler.
1. The heavy duty telehandler is driven by four wheels. It has strong gradeability for the large departure angle of the balance weight and the strengthened drive axle.
2. Its chassis is high from ground, making it possible for application in complex working conditions.
3. The single rocker Z shape reversal link mechanism and the optimized working device are conducive to big loading and lifting capacity.
4. The key components adopt finite element analysis method, featuring powerful carrying capacity.
5. Our telescopic forklift is installed with ultra-long wheel base and strong frame, achieving easy stockpiling. The maximum lifting height reaches up to 3200mm.
6. In case equipped with bucket, this wheel telehandler can be used for land levelling, as well.
7. Apart from high safety and convenient material handling, this rough terrain forklift provides broad vision angle for the drivers. In addition, the flexible bi-directional absorber creates comfortable driving environment.
8. It adopts turbocharged engine, which is distinguished by strong power and big torque reserve.
9. The steering gear for the steering system is capable of magnifying coaxial gas flow.
10. The paper filter element ensures the cleanness of the hydraulic system. More importantly, it reduces the failure rate of the hydraulic element and extends the product lifespan.
11. For adaptation to poor working conditions and big loading capacity, the wheel telehandler employs 26.5-25 36PR and 26.5-25 28PR tubeless tire for front and back wheel, respectively.
12. The hydraulic oil cooler serves for maintaining good thermal equilibrium of hydraulic system.
13. Apart from the special planetary transmission, the car backing alarming system makes for high safety and reliability of the wheel telehandler.
|1||Length (With fork placed on ground flatwise)||mm||8535|
|4||Load Centre Distance||mm||600|
|6||Max. Lifting Capacity (Lifting height≤300 mm)||kg||30000|
|7||Rated Load (With max. front overhang)||kg||28000|
|8||Max. Lifting Height of Fork Tooth||mm||3200|
|9||Max. Lifting Height of Fork Carrier||mm||4655|
|10||Max. Front Overhang||mm||1545|
|11||Max. Fork Elevation Angle (Forward/Backward)||°||41/40|
|12||Standard Fork Size (L×W×T)||mm||1500×240×110|
|13||Fork Adjustment Range||mm||268-835|
|14||Steering Angle (Left/Right)||°||35/35|
|16||Passing Diameter (trail)||mm||16000|
|17||Min. Ground Clearance||mm||400|
|19||Wheel Tread (F/R)||mm||3050|
|20||Front Overhang (With fork placed on ground flatwise)||mm||1030|
|22||Max. Gradeability (Full load)||°||20|
|24||Max. Traction Force||kN||221|
|25||Travel Speed||Forward Gear I/II||km/h||10/35|
|Reverse Gear I||13|