The JGM761FT21 wheel telehandler is driven by four wheels. The large distance between the chassis and the ground, as well as the flexible travel ability, makes this product suitable for complex working conditions. The reasonable configuration of the engine, gearbox and the torque converter achieves big traction force and good gradeability.
1. The ultra-long wheelbase, together with the strong steel plate frame, achieves high strength of the material handling equipment.
2. It employs dual rocker Z shape link mechanism. The working device is optimized for powerful carrying and lifting capacity.
3. The fork tooth has long service life due to the excellent abrasion resistance.
4. Aside from the power shift planetary transmission, the high universality of the accessories makes the wheel telehandler convenient for maintenance.
5. The advanced technology employed realizes easy material handling, which helps reduce labor intensity and labor cost.
6. For the lifting height less than 1600mm, the rated loading capacity is 21 tons. The maximum lifting height is up to 3500mm. So material stockpiling becomes easier with this telescopic handler.
7. The confluence of the two pumps, as well as the steering priority, achieves high working efficiency but low fuel consumption of the hydraulic system.
8. Installed with dual rocker arm reversal six-bar linkage, the wheel telehandler provides wide vision angle for driver, realizing easy loading and convenient material transportation.
9. In addition to the luxury interior decoration, the flexible bi-directional absorber brings comfortable driving experience to the driver.
10. Durable and reliable, this forklift truck uses Weichai Generation II LandKing low speed engine, which is characterized by strong power and big torque reserve.
11. The four-element twin turbine torque converter has good reliability and heavy load adaptability.
12. Apart from the strengthened drive axle for the wheel telehandler, the 23.5-25 32PR front tyre and the 23.5-25 24PR rear tyre make for good loading capacity.
13. A car backing alarming system is available for high safety and high reliability.
|1||Length (With fork placed on ground flatwise)||mm||8500|
|4||Load Centre Distance||mm||600|
|6||Max. Lifting Capacity (Lifting height≤300 mm)||kg||23000|
|7||Rated Load (With max. front overhang)||kg||21000|
|8||Max. Lifting Height of Fork Tooth||mm||3500|
|9||Max. Lifting Height of Fork Carrier||mm||4480|
|10||Max. Front Overhang||mm||1875|
|11||Max. Fork Elevation Angle (Forward/Backward)||°||35/27|
|12||Standard Fork Size (L×W×T)||mm||1500×200×120|
|13||Fork Adjustment Range||mm||546~954|
|14||Steering Angle (Left/Right)||°||35/34|
|16||Passing Diameter (trail)||mm||15060|
|17||Min. Ground Clearance||mm||450|
|19||Wheel Tread (F/R)||mm||2300|
|20||Front Overhang (With fork placed on ground flatwise)||mm||1145|
|22||Max. Gradeability (Full load)||°||23|
|24||Max. Traction Force||kN||178|
|25||Travel Speed||Forward Gear I/II||km/h||13/35.5|
|Reverse Gear I||17.1|